Chicago — CA Ventures has partnered with technology firm Livly to launch its digital platform across the company’s international student housing portfolio. Following a comprehensive assessment of trends in the real estate space and through feedback from residents and property staff, Livly developed a set of digital applications and apartment management tools to drive efficiency and bring value across a broad set of technology use cases. New features designed in close partnership with CA include:
- A customizable resident mobile application;
- an information content management system that allows community managers to easily organize and share information with their colleagues and residents;
- VIP concierge services in which VIP residents can chat in real-time with their concierge staff through the Livly Mobile App, providing them with hotel-grade service;
- an instant insights platform, allowing property staff to benefit from a robust set of analytics that enables them to track occupancy, property usage and business performance at multiple levels with automatic insights; and
- integration with Entrata, which allows residents to pay their rent and submit maintenance requests through the Livly Resident Mobile App.
“Providing exceptional resident experiences has always been foundational to CA’s strategy,” says Mark Zikra, senior vice president of technology and innovation at the Chicago-based firm. “The COVID-19 pandemic has amplified the importance of high-quality management services, and we recognize that providing our residents with convenient and reliable communications, building information and integrated experiences is imperative.”