- This event has passed.
InterFace Carolinas Multifamily 2022
April 14 @ 8:00 am - 1:25 pm
France Media is pleased to introduce InterFace Carolinas Multifamily, an informational and networking event that will bring together the top players in the red hot apartment sector across North Carolina and South Carolina on Thursday, April 14, 2022, from 8:00 AM to 1:25 PM at the Hilton Charlotte Uptown.
France Media’s Southeast Real Estate Business and Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazines, along with the company’s InterFace Conference Group, are hosting the in-person event, where you will be able to hear from and network with owners, developers, operators and lenders/capital sources, as well as contractors, architects, designers, and others allied to the multifamily industry.
The conference agenda will address overall economic and demographic trends and how they will impact the outlook for multifamily property across the Carolinas. The event will attract attendees from across the Southeast (and the nation) who are buying, selling, designing or lending on Class A, B, and C multifamily properties in North Carolina and South Carolina.
If you are active in the apartment sector in the Carolinas — or interested in gauging opportunities in the region — mark your calendar to join us on April 14.
Topics to be Discussed
- Investment Trends: Who’s buying? Who’s selling? Where are cap rates headed?
- Are Carolinas submarkets absorbing new supply and what impact is being seen on rental rates and occupancy?
- What is the development pipeline for 2022-2024? What’s being built? Where?
- What impact will the sizzling SFR/BFR space have on the market overall?
- What is the outlook for demographics and the economy across the Carolinas?
- Who’s lending and what’s the availability of debt and equity capital for multifamily investment and development projects?
- Will rising rents continue? What other operations issues and trends are impacting the bottom line?
- Architecture/design trends in new product
- What is happening in the affordable housing space?
Who Will Attend InterFace Carolinas Multifamily?
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Operators & Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Fund Managers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Vendors & Service Providers to the Multifamily Industry
InterFace Conference Group is also hosting InterFace Healthcare Real Estate Carolinas the afternoon of April 14th. For details, click here.
And InterFace Conference Group is hosting InterFace I-85 Industrial Corridor on April 13th. For details, click here.
Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines:
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.