- This event has passed.
InterFace Multifamily Southeast 2020
December 16, 2020 @ 9:00 am - December 17, 2020 @ 4:00 pm
How to Access the Event Portal
Registrants can log into the event portal at https://cvent.me/87KD75
Need to register? https://cvent.me/5VeXzD
Have questions? Check out our FAQs:
- Three-page PDF with tips for optimizing the virtual event experience.
- FAQ for Appointments
- FAQ for Exhibitor Booths
- InterFace Multifamily Southeast program book
Having trouble with your registration or accessing the event portal? Contact us by email or try the virtual help desk (Zoom video call) between 10:00AM and 5:00PM Eastern on Wednesday, Dec. 16 or 10:00AM to 3:00PM on Thursday, Dec. 17.
Topics To Be Discussed
- Investment trends: What is the activity level? Who’s buying? Who’s selling? Where are cap rates headed?
- Are Southeast markets still absorbing new supply or will new development lap demand?
- What impact has COVID had on rental rates and occupancy in newly developed projects?
- The availability of debt and equity capital for multifamily investments and development projects.
- What are owners seeing in terms of rent collections? Where is the market in terms of concessions?
- How is COVID-19 impacting operations and leasing?
- What is the multifamily development pipeline across the Southeast for 2021? What’s being built? Where?
- What is the big picture outlook for apartment property supply and demand?
- Which amenities are hot? Which are not?
Attendees will include professionals active in multifamily space:
- Lenders/Financial Intermediaries
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Architects, Design Specialists, Contractors
- Leasing & Marketing Professionals
- Vendors and Others Allied to the Field
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate publications — including Southeast Real Estate Business and Student Housing Business magazines — as well as several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.