- This event has passed.
Interface Phoenix Multifamily 2021
September 13, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Western Real Estate Business magazine, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazine, and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Phoenix Multifamily Conference will be held in person on September 13th, from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m., at the Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas.
Network with decision-makers in the Phoenix apartment market and hear from leading multifamily developers/owners/investors, brokers and lenders/financial intermediaries. Engaging panel discussions will cover the impact of COVID and government stimulus packages, the economic outlook, the development pipeline, and which submarkets hold the greatest potential in the near term.
The event will attract attendees from throughout the Arizona area, including owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers and lenders who are active in Class A, B and C multifamily properties.
The conference will explore the latest trends in investment, development, leasing, and operations, as well as economic and demographic trends that impact the multifamily market in Phoenix.
Topics for Discussion:
- What is the economic outlook post-pandemic and what are the implications for the Phoenix multifamily market?
- How are apartment rents trending & what is the forecast?
- Where are cap rates today? What is the supply/demand balance for investment properties?
Who is investing? What are they buying? Core vs. Value-Add?
- Which areas in Phoenix are seeing new development? Who are the biggest developers in the market today?
- What amenities do tenants want in today’s apartment? How has the pandemic changed what tenants seek in their properties?
- There is a lot of interest in single-family rental and build-for-rent properties today. How will that affect the multifamily market going forward?
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 13 commercial real estate magazines — including Western Real Estate Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Student Housing Business, and Seniors Housing Business— as well as several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry. For more information, visit www.francemediainc.com/publications.