- This event has passed.
InterFace Seattle Multifamily 2022
March 23 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Western Real Estate Business magazine, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazine, and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to host the annual InterFace Seattle Multifamily conference on March 23 from 12:30 – 4:30 p.m. at the Hyatt at Olive 8.
The conference will explore the latest multifamily trends — from development, design and amenities to leasing, management and operations.
Panelists will discuss the impact of COVID and delve into the economic and demographic trends impacting the apartment market in Seattle. Learn more about the opportunities in the market while networking with the people who are buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, or financing multifamily properties in the Seattle area.
The event will attract attendees from throughout the Pacific Northwest, including owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers and lenders who are active in Class A, B and C multifamily properties.
If you are active in multifamily real estate in Seattle, mark your calendar now to attend!
Topics to be Discussed
- What is the economic outlook and how will COVID continue to impact the Seattle multifamily market?
- What are occupancy levels like for multifamily product in Seattle?
- Where are rents and concessions today and how are these expected to trend going forward?
- What are owners seeing in terms of rent collections?
- Where are cap rates today? What is the supply/demand balance for investment properties?
- Who is investing? What are they buying? Core vs. Value-Add?
- What is the lending environment for acquisitions and for new construction?
- Which submarkets in Seattle are seeing new development? Who are the biggest developers in the market today?
- What amenities do tenants want in today’s apartment? How has the pandemic changed what tenants seek in their properties?
- What are the expectations in terms of development and investment sales activity in 2022?
- What are the challenges and the opportunities in the Seattle multifamily market?
Who Will Attend?
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Multifamily Industry
Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines:
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. Proof of vaccination is not required at the hotel, however is required at restaurants in the area. The state of Washington currently has a mask mandate in effect. If still in effect at the time of the event, attendees will be required to wear a facial mask (covering mouth and nose) except when actively eating or drinking. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.