- This event has passed.
InterFace Seniors Housing Northeast 2021
December 2, 2021 @ 7:00 am - 3:15 pm
Seniors Housing Business magazine and InterFace Conference Group are pleased to host the 5th annual InterFace Seniors Housing Northeast informational and networking conference on Thursday, December 2nd at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel.
The event, which will feature a networking cocktail reception on the evening of Wednesday, December 1st, will focus on the state of seniors housing investment, development, financing and operations across markets in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic.
Topical and informative panel sessions will be coupled with numerous networking opportunities to create an outstanding educational experience as well as a positive, unhurried networking and relationship-building atmosphere.
If you are active in seniors housing in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic, or if you are based outside the region but are active in New England, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington D.C and Virginia, this is a must-attend event!
Topics for Discussion:
- Seniors housing investment and development activity and opportunities
- Post-Pandemic Outlook – What industry changes spurred by COVID-19 are here for good?
- Operations issues and trends including staffing/recruiting, marketing and sales.
- The outlook for demand and supply, pipeline activity, demographic trends, occupancy levels and rates
- The availability of debt and equity capital for seniors housing investment and development projects
- Product acceptance and what the industry’s potential customer base is looking for
- The seniors housing technology revolution and how it is impacting resident care and the bottom line
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 15 commercial real estate magazines, including Seniors Housing Business, Northeast Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Real Estate Business. For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.