- This event has passed.
Webinar: What will Denver Multifamily Activity Look Like in 2021?
December 1, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:15 pm
Are you active in the Denver multifamily market? Interested in hearing how the area’s apartment sector is continuing to operate successfully during the pandemic and get a forecast of the investment market for the coming year?
Western Real Estate Business magazine will host a two-panel webinar to share insights from leaders in the Denver multifamily sector. Join us on Tuesday, December 1, from 10:00-12:15 MST.
The Investment panel will feature Enrique Huerta of Clear Capital, David Moghaven of Trion Properties, Jason Wine of Avanti, Bobby Khorshidi of Archway Capital, Phillip Gause of Marcus & Millichap and moderator Craig Stack of Colliers International.
The development panel will include Doug Elenowitz of Trailbreak Partners, Christopher Gillies of LMC – A Lennar Company, Cory Palmeiro of MPC, Lane Cutter of Legacy Partners, Emilie Baratta of Turnbuckle Development and moderator Mike McKenzie of Dwight Capital.
The webinar is complimentary for attendees, thanks to sponsors Archway Capital, MPC, Marcus & Millichap and First American Exchange Company.
Topics to be discussed:
• What are owners seeing in terms of rent collections in light of the pandemic?
• What are occupancy levels like for Denver multifamily product?
• How are operators conducting property tours and continuing leasing during the pandemic?
• How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the development cycle for Denver apartment projects?
• What are the hot submarkets within the area?
• What is investment activity like? Who is buying and selling?
• Where are cap rates headed?
• What are the expectations in terms of development and investment in 2021?
To watch previous webinars on demand, click here.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate magazines — including Western Real Estate Business — and several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.