- This event has passed.
Webinar: How Seniors Housing Operators Recruit and Retain Caregivers During COVID-19
April 14, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm$79
How are seniors housing operators overcoming staffing challenges related to COVID-19?
In good times, the seniors housing industry suffers from a labor shortage. In today’s environment, every operator is grappling with how to keep their front line staff safe and in the workplace. And because many employees have kids at home and out of school, there are additional concerns for staff and operators
On Tuesday, April 14, at 2 p.m. EST, hear how our panel of experts is motivating seniors housing caregivers over the long run as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. This webinar will also cover how seniors housing can capitalize on the disruptions in the broader labor market.
Also to be discussed:
- Labor trends in the midst of coronavirus
- How to hire and train seniors housing employees in a time of crisis
- Do caregivers trust their employers? Results from a recent survey of 150 caregivers
- What does the industry do about not being able to find enough caregivers during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Lori Alford, Chief Operating Officer, Avanti Senior Living
- Keven Bennema, President & CEO, Charter Senior Living
- Greg Roderick, President & CEO, Frontier Management
- Charles Turner, CEO, Kare (moderator)
On Tuesday, April 14, 2 p.m. EST, tune in to this webinar to learn more about how seniors housing operators recruit and retain caregivers in a COVID-19 world. Registration is only $79.
For a full list of upcoming webinars, click here.
Seniors Housing Business is published by France Media Inc., the parent company of InterFace Conference Group. For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.