- This event has passed.
Webinar: What will Salt Lake City Multifamily Activity Look Like in 2021?
December 7, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:15 pm
How has the Salt Lake City multifamily sector fared through the pandemic? What does 2021 have in store for the developers and investors interested in the area’s apartment projects?
Western Real Estate Business magazine will host a webinar featuring leaders in the Salt Lake City multifamily sector discussing the development pipeline, investor appetite and anticipated rental activity. Join us on Monday, December 7, from 10:00 AM-12:15 PM MST.
Speakers on the broker/lender panel will include Matt Gneiting of Gneiting Capital, Rawley Nielsen of Colliers International / Utah, Eli Mills of CBRE, Kip Paul of Cushman & Wakefield, Ben Clifford of Keystone National Group, and moderator Ronda Landa of First American Title.
The developer panel will include Stephen Alfandre of Urban Alfandre, Joe Baum of Hicap Management, Ben Lowe of Lowe Property Group, Thomas Vegh of SALT Development, Marc Venegas of Orion Real Estate Partners, and moderator B.J. Laterveer of Dwell Design.
Topics to be discussed:
- How are occupancy levels trending for Salt Lake City multifamily properties?
- What are owners seeing in terms of rent collections during the pandemic?
- What are property owners and managers doing to work with tenants and to attract new tenants?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the development cycle for SLC apartment projects?
- Which are the strongest submarkets in the area? Which are struggling?
- What is the area seeing in terms of multifamily investment sales activity? Who is buying and selling
- Where are cap rates headed?
- What are the expectations for 2021 in terms of development and investment in Salt Lake City multifamily?
The webinar is complimentary for attendees, thanks to sponsors Gneiting Capital and Dwell Design.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate publications — including Western Real Estate Business magazine — as well as several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.