Austin, Texas — Campus Life & Style has been awarded management of five student housing communities totaling 3,436 beds. The portfolio of properties is owned by Candlebrook Properties and includes:
- The Wyatt, a 699-bed community serving students attending University of Kentucky in Lexington;
- The Blake, a 736-bed property located near Kennesaw State University in Georgia;
- The Dillon, a 635-bed community located near Indiana University in Bloomington;
- The James, a 691-bed property serving students attending Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond;
- and The Tyler, a 675-bed property located near Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis.
“We are honored that our new client has entrusted us to handle the management of these communities,” says Jim Sholders, COO of the Austin, Texas-based company. “CLS executes on its owners’ vision to exact standards without compromise, resulting in market leading occupancies and rent growth. We are excited to partner with Candlebrook to create the same value for their assets as we have for ours.”