The July 20 webinar “The Rise of TikTok — How Student Housing Operators Can Generate Leases with TikTok,” hosted by Student Housing Business and sponsored by Conversion Logix, focused on the best ways for student housing operators to connect with prospective residents through the short-form video social media platform.
Get a crash course in TikTok, why it’s growing in popularity, the benefits of running ads on the platform and information about what to expect when creating ads to generate interest in student housing. Converting social media views and interactions into leases can be both tricky and rewarding, especially as TikTok presents a unique approach to winning over users. Successful strategies have included barebones approaches, outsourcing videos to students and staff, using the TikTok algorithm to increase engagement and incorporating appropriate social media influencers for a campaign.
Learn about these topics and more:
- TikTok demographic stats:
- The difference between organic posts and ads, plus tips for getting started
- Targeting in the TikTok ad platform
- TikTok Ad results, plus how to optimize ROI with the help of a digital marketing partner
- How to communicate the value of TikTok to stakeholders
- Crystal Banegas, Conversion Logix (moderator)
- Jake Jarman, Redstone Residential, Inc.
- Andrew Cederlind, Conversion Logix
This webinar is sponsored by Conversion Logix. Conversion Logix is a marketing and technology company dedicated to generating leads, appointments, and sales for multifamily housing operators. For more information visit, conversionlogix.com.
Listen to hear how student housing communities can use the TikTok social media platform to quickly engage with students through ad approaches with low barriers to entry. TikTok’s ad targeting options can make it a powerful tool for leasing.